Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good old work :0)

Man am I tired!!! I just started my new job working at this BEAUTIFUL hopital! It is the big one in murray. I absolutely love working there. i work three days a week 12 hour NIGHT SHIFTS. WHOA!!! Am I crazy or what. 7pm to 7am!! Its really not that bad! I actually love nights better then days. Days are just so hectic and crazy. I like all the people i work with to. They are lots of fun! I hope soon i will get my RN and be making the big bucks ha ha :0). Well about my story. This morning when i got off work was the last day of work for a whole week. I had to work Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues night 4 days in a row. It was kinda hard but i did ok and i survived. Here are pictures of me in my scrubs getting ready for work and driving to work! Also a picture of my hospital. Isnt it nice ?!?!?!?!?!




No comments: