Monday, June 23, 2008

Fantastic day at work

Well as you all know i work at the murray hospital at nights!!!! I love working there especially at night! You have no bosses, no doctors, no family coming in and out of patients rooms. Its just better. Well anyway my last night for this week was on thurs night! I am friends with one of my other co workers. Well she found out i had my camera and started taking pictures of everyone! Its funny cause she got some real funny ones that look horrible for those people that i didnt post. They all told me they would kill me. So i posted the ones i could. We have a little but of down time between 1 and 4 where we can just chill, eat and stuff unless a patient needs us. so this is all of us goofing around and just hanging out!!




2 comments:

The Ingleby Family said...

Ash you crack me up! I love your blog, I will help you with it anytime you would like just let me know!

Azure said...

Oh, I am so glad that you didn't post that horrible picture of me that made me look like I was 480 lbs. I really would have killed you!!!