Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT THE MOVIE


Ok can i just tell you all that I LOVED THIS MOVIE. Oh i cant tell you how much i enjoyed it. I had only read some of the first book but you better believe i will be reading or listening to ALL the other ones. I got the books on my IPOD !!!!!!I encourage you all to go see it you will love it. After i saw it i was sad it ended and i wanted her life. The way they mad it was that it was awesome to be in love. I want that. It also makes you think hmmm i wonder if there are people like edward out there HA my imagination went wild. ANYWAY !!! go see it you will love it I did. Im going again today HAHAHHAAHHA

1 comment:

The Ingleby Family said...

Can I just tell you I really want to see this movie? Bruce wants to see it as well. He has listened to all the books. Silly guy! I hope you are doing well, and I am looking for a part time kid to watch, if you know anyone send them my way.

Love ya!