Friday, October 17, 2008

ITS FINAL



Ok well its final. I am the all time RETARD! Ok so i was in AZ and went with my awesome cousin Rach to Costco. Well we got everything we needed and started heading to the car. Well you know how they have like storm drain thingys in the street well i didnt see it and was going to go over it when " all of the sudden" i stop. Well the stupid wheels fit in the drain and i rammed RIGHT into the handle bar thing. I hit it so hard it knocked the breath out of me and threw a 40lb bag of dog food like 2 feet off the cart. So we go home and i really didnt think anything of it. I was more focused on my shin cause i hit that to and it hurt HA. well later that night when i was actually up and walking around i felt like i had to crack my back and was hurting bad. Well i just thought i was full HA you know when your so full you cant breath? ya thats what i thought it was. Well the next day the same thing happened when i would stand up. i would be in tones of pain and have to sit right back down. When i got home i tried to hold out to see if it would go away. Well nope it sure didnt. So i went to the instacare here in RIVERTON. He felt my back and that was it he said that i strained my back really bad and strained the muscles in between my ribs and that it takes a LONG time to heal. So he sent me home. WWWWEEEELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! the pain was still really bad and i knew there had to be something else wrong so i went to my doctors office. well she was awesome. (if any of you need a doc suggestion come talk to me :0) ) well she actually listened to my story. We did xrays.. She came in and goes " well it looks like to me that you have a rib fracture.... well actually two rib fractures" she said that she and two other docs looked at the xrays to make sure she was right and they all agreed. So now i have a big back spasm and two rib fractures. I cant lift over 10 lbs DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS??????????? well let me tell you its HARD!!!! so ya thats my story but now i have to vent. WHO is their right mind would put storm drains in the middle of the road and make the holes big enough that the cart wheels fit ? Obviously an IDIOT!!!! second that stupid doctor misdiagnosed me. What if i had gone to work and i lifted heavy people. I could have broken them more!!! Why couldnt he just take the time to find out whats really wrong instead of trying to get people in and out . I mean he didnt even take an XRAY ..... IDIOT.Can anyone answer these questions for me cause if not im just going to call them STUPID RETARDED AND im pretty much gonna hurt them :0) HA not really :0)

No comments: