Saturday, August 23, 2008

~ To Azure~

This post is to my friend AZURE! I work with her at the hospital! She is awesome and totally fun to work with and a great nurse! Well everytime or pretty much everytime we work she always says " you really need to post something on your blog" So i told her i would. WELL HERE IT IS This is to you azure !!! A POST :0) I will be putting more interesting things on here this weekend :0) It will be fantastic!!! Well Thanks azure for being so cool and fun to work with ! its always a good time CHARLIE!!!! :0)

1 comment:

Azure said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!! That seriously made my day!! I was cracking up!!! You are tons of fun to work with as well!! I just hope that we are able to actually work together sometimes. And maybe you could work an entire shift when we are both there. You guys and your half shifts and an hour off here and there. You're crazy!!! Anyway, thanks for the new post, it was AWESOME!!!!!